Friday, May 17, 2013

Keep fighting

Good morning beautiful people! I have been a little quiet for a while dealing with personal things but the meditation word for today is Luke 12:4-5 “Dear friends, don’t be afraid of those who want to kill your body; they cannot do any more to you after that. But I’ll tell you whom to fear. Fear God, who has the power to kill you and then throw you into hell. Yes, he’s the one to fear. I mean this from the bottom of my heart the devil can't use nobody to tear me down even if he comes to do it himself. All theses attacks are unnecessary to me but I guess some people will never learn. I have been killed before by the words and action by people and i'm still alive. They hurt for a while but somehow I bounce back up and if you can relate to this post then you are more than a conqueror also. Stand strong even when the devil has pushed you to the edge because there is some fight left in you. You may be knocked down but you're not knocked out. Y'all be blessed because I just got back up for my next round. This is a fight to the finish. ~Atara

No comments:

Post a Comment