Sunday, September 1, 2013

Being Discipline

Good morning beautiful people!!! I'm reading the word this morning and this scripture jumps out at me Hebrews 12:11 No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

I am busy like the next person. But, what does it mean to be so busy if you have no discipline or have enjoyment doing what you do? I make changes in my life that are healthy and productive to me and those around me. Everything I do has a meaning even when I am hanging with family and friends. Don't forget the small things because they will become big things and that could create chaos in your life. You have the means to ask God for guidance in being discipline. It takes work from you in order to see the change but guess what, you have another day to get started. I'm working on somethings and I don't ever want to lose the enjoyment of my journey by being overwhelmed. So keep me lifted up I'm your prayers because things has lined up for me and it's all in Gods word. Be blessed y'all have fun on today. Be good to yourself and to one another. ~Atara

No comments:

Post a Comment